Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ruth's diner Salt Lake City Utah

June 19, 2014


 
On this day we want to start our day with a good breakfast since we're going to the Red Butte botanical Gardens to walk around all day. Also we had been to Ruth's diner a few years ago and needed to come back for the mile high biscuits. When we arrived it was on the late side of breakfast but too early for lunch, so there weren’t too many people there yet. We had to go in the side door for wheelchair access.
 
Once we were seated a plate of biscuits arrived and we had our drink orders taken  dad had coffee and mom and I just had water. After I buttered my biscuit I remembered why I was so excited about coming back. These were huge and delicious. After a bit of looking at the menu I decided to get the Pork Chile Verde omelette  ($10.59) along with hash browns. Dad ordered sausage and eggs ($7.89) 
 
 
and mom the French toast ($5.99)
 
 
In short bit later I was enjoying my omelette and hash browns. This was a good omelette, but the best part was it being covered in Pork Chile Verde. This Pork Chile Verde had just a little bit of a kick but not really too much and was also quite good on the hash browns. My only issue was I should've ordered this without sour cream but other than that I thought this was a very good breakfast. We were filled and ready to go find a nice place to walk which we found at the red Butte Garden.








4160 Emigration Canyon Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84108


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment