Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Blake's Lotaburger – Gallup New Mexico



March 18, 2017

We were driving through New Mexico and it was almost dinner time and we were close to Gallup, New Mexico and I looked on my phone and found a Blake's Lotaburger on the map. I had seen quite a few Blake's Lotaburger's in the past while driving through New Mexico and kind of always wondered if it was any good. So we decided to stop at one of the locations in Gallup New Mexico. 
 
We went up to the counter I ordered a green chili cheeseburger combo with fries, my mom got the green chili burger without cheese and my dad got cheese and bacon and no green chiles 


 




















 
The green chiles were a bit hot, but tasty and I'm sure glad I had cheese in there to help cool it down a bit 
 

the fries with this we're alright maybe not the best they were good. I thought Blake's Lotaburger was pretty good and a very good fast food type place.


  

1111 W Lincoln Ave, Gallup, NM 87301



No comments:

Post a Comment