Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, January 8, 2021

Trader Joe’s - My favorites part 1

 Bimbibop bowl



A microwaveable rice bowl with carrots, bean sprouts, spinach, beef and hot sauce. I really like these and they’re very easy to make. The beef is good, but there is not a lot of it.  The Korean hot sauce packet is good, but you can make it too hot if you’re not careful.


Cheese enchiladas




The package has 2 cheese enchiladas with sauce.  I think these are best frozen enchiladas I’ve ever had!


Chicken or Pork Potstickers





These have good ingredients that you can actually find inside cabbage, carrots, onions and meat. These are perfect with a little soy sauce and chili garlic sauce.


Korean scallion pancakes


These have scallions, carrots and mushrooms.  I like to cook them a little longer to make them extra crispy.  Like the pot stickers these are also good with soy sauce and chili garlic sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment