Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Black Bear Diner, Gilbert Arizona

Black Bear Diner, Gilbert Arizona
March 12, 2011
After driving past another place for breakfast/lunch that had a line out the front, we stopped at the Black bear diner. They had a little bit of a wait but wasn't too bad. I was thinking I wanted breakfast but I changed my mind when I was reading the menu. I had a small club sandwich which was smaller than the regular one. It had two pieces of toast instead of three. It had lettuce tomato onion and pickle in the sandwich and on the side of the sandwich, which I liked having extra. The fries that came with it were also good.
My mom had the same thing but with potato salad for her side she thought was okay but nothing great. And my dad had the patty melt and he liked it.
I liked the Black bear diner, it wasn't the best sandwich I've ever had but it was good and after seeing some breakfast plates go past I think breakfast will be what to try if I get back to the Black bear diner.
1809 E. Baseline Road
Gilbert, AZ 85233

No comments:

Post a Comment