Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Big AL’s Burgers and dogs

March 23, 2011
I met a friend at Big Al’s Burgers and dogs, multiple people had told me it was really good.  I decided to get a single with fries and my friend just got a single burger.

I thought the burger was good, but not as good as everyone made it sound like.  This may have had to do with just having In n Out burger in Arizona, which I thought was better.  The fries were fresh cut with the skins still on, but for some reason I usually don’t like fresh cut fries.  I didn’t like them that much, but they weren’t awful.

Overall I thought the burger was good, and very good for a fast food place and the fries I thought were ok, but not that great.  I would go back to this place, but I probably would not good out of my way.

140 West Mountain Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524

No comments:

Post a Comment