Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tres Margaritas Ft Collins CO

My mom and I were planning on going out for lunch and we thought Mexican food would be good and I am always up for trying to new Mexican place.  We were seated quickly and chips and salsa were brought quickly as well, they were okay nothing exciting.   After we were seated it seemed to take the waiter forever to take our orders.  When he finally came back I ordered the lunch combo with a beef taco and a beef enchilada. My mom ordered the chili relleno after we ordered, the food came almost too quick.  My mom liked her relleno, but wasn't too excited about it.  She especially liked that it was crispy.
My enchilada was not very good at all in the taco was sitting in the enchilada sauce making my crispy taco very soggy and it basically tasted like the enchilada. I did not like the beans and Rice either




Tres Margaritas
3400 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80525

No comments:

Post a Comment