Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Valle Luna--Phoenix AZ

March 6, 2012


We just got Phoenix and I thought Mexican food would be good. It had been a long day of travel and then having a few problems at the hotel which you will be able to read more about on my accessible road trip blog soon. After all our issues we had my mind wasn't really fully on the food.  They seated us and brought chips and salsa and took our drink orders which were three Cokes.

The salsa was good there were three bowls but I think two of them were the same.  One was a chunky salsa with chunks of tomato, onions, and peppers.  There was also a sauce that was kind of a runny sauce, I liked both of the salsas and I also thought the chips were good as well. After we had time to look over the menu I decided to order the two enchilada plate with beef and the red sauce which also came with rice and beans (11.95). My mom had the chili relleno plate (9.95) and my dad went with the chimichanga with shredded beef (12.95).   

I thought my enchiladas were okay and decent but they were a little hard on ends.  The beans rice nothing special, but then again not bad. 

My dad liked his chimichanga which he said was very good, but that's also what he says about most chimichangas.

My mom didn't say much about her chile relleno but she ate most of it until she was full.



Bell West Plaza3336 West Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85053

No comments:

Post a Comment