Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Enzo’s Italian restaurant – Grand Junction Colorado


August 19, 2013

 
 This was a small place near our hotel.   When we arrived they said it would be a few minutes, so we sat and read the menu and in a few minutes they had a table ready for us. Right away they sat down a pitcher ish thing of water and poured the water cups and our drink orders were taken, but water was fine for my mom and I and dad got a fat tire. On their website there were two prices on dishes I was thinking half portions were lower price. That's what I was going to do, but their menu when we got there had only one price for the whole portion. When our waitress came back to take our orders I asked and she said they don't have small portions at dinner. So I just got the whole portion of the fettuccine Alfredo ($15.99).  Mom and dad both got the baked lasagna ($17.99) these came with a salad or soup we all took the salad and also came with garlic rolls. We sat and talked for a while about what to do in Grand Junction.

 
 Then our salads arrived, this was a very good salad except for the Gorgonzola on top unless you like that kind of thing. I could handle the little pieces but not the large chunks. But I did really like the pepperoncini’s in the salad.

 
  In a few minutes after our salads our meals came out the Alfredo was good but I don't think it was all that great, but it was a solid fettuccine Alfredo.

 
 I sampled the lasagna and think it was the best lasagna I’ve ever had.

 
 The rolls I didn't think were all that good but they were all right.

I thought this place was kind of pricey but it seems to me that a lot of the Italian food is. I really liked this small local Italian place; I just wish I would have been hungrier.  If I have the chance to return I would definitely get the lasagna since it was so good.
 
 

 
 
 
 
759 Horizon Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81506

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment