Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Jalapeno Christmas Muffins

This year I decided to make something new to go with Christmas dinner Christmas muffins with red and green jalapenos.  I’ve added jalapenos and other peppers to muffins before, but one day I thought why not put red and green peppers in together which would be perfect for Christmas.

 


To do this just add 1 or 2 red and/or green seeded jalapenos or other peppers to your favorite plain muffin recipe or even cornbread muffin recipe.  Our favorite recipe is from the original Make-A-Mix Cookery, which makes multiple batches.  I like the original recipe better than the new version because it has less sugar which I think is better for jalapeno muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment