Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, May 5, 2014

US Egg Phoenix Arizona


March 6, 2014

On our first full day in Phoenix we were headed off to a baseball game our first spring training game of the year. We weren’t sure where to stop but on my Phoenix food list were some breakfast places on it including US egg which also had lunch so we would have choices.  Also they had a location between our hotel and the Brewers ballpark. When we arrived it was not too busy at all so we were seated right away and had our drink orders taken quickly two coffees and I had a water. By this time I didn't want breakfast anymore so I just read through the sandwich menu it didn't take me long to come up with my decision. 
 
 
What I got was a turkey sandwich with a choice of side which I took fries.
 
 
Mom and dad both had a basic breakfast with eggs, sausage, hash browns and both picked an English muffin. This was your basic turkey sandwich and was not real exciting the fries were decent to go along with it. My parents said their breakfast was okay but nothing out of the ordinary or too exciting. This was basically what I thought about the whole place was it was an all right breakfast and lunch place but not much more than that.
 
 


 
 
 

2957 W. Bell Rd., Phoenix, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment