Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Trilogy Pizza & Wine Bistro – San Antonio, Texas

October 27, 2015

This Pizza place was not too far from our hotel and on our last night in San Antonio we thought pizza would be an all right thing. We arrived maybe a little bit after regular dinner time. Inside was mostly empty. We all three of ordered cokes when our waitress returned with these we still we weren’t ready to order, I wasn’t at least. After I looked over the menu for a while
 
I decided on the pepperoni pizza,
 
mom ordered some kind of spinach pizza that had spinach, mushrooms and red onion
 
 
and my dad got the meat pizza.
 
 

These were solid pizzas but not quite top-of-the-line.  Everything about mine was good and I actually like mom’s a little bit better than mine.
 
 
 
 
 
19141 Stone Oak Pkwy #113, San Antonio, TX 78258
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment