Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Ana’s Mexican Grill - Westminster, CO

July 16, 2016

 
First chips and salsa were delivered and our drink orders taken.  I thought the chips and salsa was very good.  
 
I had the #17 combo plate which included a crispy chile relleno, beef and bean burrito, and a cheese enchilada Dad also had the same #17 combo.  Mom had #16 combo with a crispy chile relleno, tamale, and a cheese enchilada. 
 
 
These combos came with rice and beans on another plate.  Both were I thought just alright.
 
I thought this was pretty good Mexican food, and would be happy to return. 
 
 
 
 
ANA'S Mexican Grill 
2821 W 120th Ave, Westminster, CO 80234
 

No comments:

Post a Comment