Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Black bear diner – Colorado Springs Colorado



March 19, 2017

This was our last meal of the trip and I wasn't really hungry, so I figured I'd order the small club sandwich.   


 
When it arrived it was still a good-sized sandwich and it had turkey, ham, bacon and cheese along with lettuce and tomato. I thought this sandwich was pretty good.  This also came with a side dish and I decided to pick the Parmesan chips which were very good as well, but it was a ridiculous amount of them and I barely made a dent in them. 


Dad got the Reuben with French fries


 and mom got the 1/2 sandwich and soup which was a potato soup and she got the tuna sandwich. At Black bear diner we had pretty good sandwiches that weren’t the greatest meals, but it was a decent meal to end our trip with.









Address: 1340 W Garden of the Gods Rd, Colorado Springs, CO



No comments:

Post a Comment