Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Mark's Cafe - Tempe Arizona


March 16, 2018    
         
This is a small family run restaurant. When we arrived for probably a slightly late launch, the place was fairly full and they had to clean off a table for us.   After a short wait we were seated and our extra friendly waitress came shortly after.  I ordered the turkey Reuben, dad got the eggs and sausage breakfast, and Mom got the eggs and bacon breakfast.


 I’d never had a turkey Reuben before so I figured I’d try it. I thought it was pretty good and I think I might’ve liked it a little better than a regular Reuben with corn beef. The fries were ok but not really too good.



Mom and dad both had a good basic breakfast. 




 



  

6340 S Rural Rd #120, Tempe, AZ 85283



No comments:

Post a Comment