Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Doolittle‘s Deli – Ogden Utah


August 17, 2018 

This was in an airport area so there was some airplane displays. This was a counter place with one table inside and some outside, but later we found an area around the corner inside with more tables.

 I ordered a club sandwich, 


mom ordered a turkey avocado sandwich 


and Dad got a Reuben sandwich with onion rings.  The sandwiches were huge and I should’ve got the half version. For my club sandwich I picked sourdough bread and I really enjoyed the whole sandwich which included ham, turkey, bacon and veggie toppings. Mom and dad also very much enjoyed their sandwiches. Also included was a cookie. This was also very good. We had a very good and successful lunch at Doolittle‘s Deli and would definitely want to return.







 Address: 4282 S 1650 W, Ogden, UT 84405



No comments:

Post a Comment