Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crackers and Co.

March 10, 2011
Crackers and Co.
we enjoyed this restaurant so much the first time, and with it being close to the hotel we stopped by again this time for breakfast.
All three of us had the traditional breakfast, with two eggs, choice of meat, choice of toast and potatoes. I had bacon on mine, which I thought was excellent. It was crispy and had really good flavor, it wasn't soggy like most breakfast places give you. I also really enjoyed the potatoes that came with it. They had some kind of seasoning on them that I really liked, but I couldn't tell what it was.
All of us really enjoyed Crackers and Co. so much so that we went twice and had two excellent meals.

Crackers and Co.
535 W Iron Ave Ste 131
  Mesa, AZ 85210

No comments:

Post a Comment