Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Joe's farm grill, Gilbert Arizona

March 11, 2011

Joe's farm grill, Gilbert Arizona

We decided to go to Joe's farm grill after seeing it on Diners drive-ins and dives on the food network, where they described the onion rings as capital K crunchy and that is enough to get me there. At Joe's farm grill you wait in line and then order at a window, they give you a buzzer that buzzes and flashes when your meal is ready. There are places to sit inside and outside with shade. All three of us got the farm burger for $7.99. This came with the choice of cheese and fresh out of the garden vegetables. I had mine with cheddar cheese and I added grilled onions. This came with lettuce tomato and onions that were fresh and very good, and homemade pickles which I didn't like since they were sweet pickles. I thought the burger was very good too. My dad and I both substituted onion rings for the fries for $2.50. They were panko and Rosemary breaded these were as crunchy as advertised and I like them a lot since the onion broke when I bit it, and the whole onion didn't come out.
Joe's farm grill was very good, it was kind of fast food but a lot better. I really enjoyed all the fresh ingredients for the burger and the onion rings were very good. Diners drive-ins and dives was right again.
3000 East Ray Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296-7832

No comments:

Post a Comment