Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hohokam Field Mesa Arizona

March 6, 2012


I decided to get a chi-town dog since we're at the Cubs Stadium.

The dog had most of the normal Chicago dog and had all the basic things to Chicago dog tomatoes neon relish, onions, a poppyseed bun sport peppers and a pickle spear, the mustard was a spicy brown instead of the regular. I thought it was basic ballpark food and the price you expect at a ballpark.($11.25 for dog and drink) I also didn't really like the sport peppers they seemed like they were just skin with seeds and they were hot and I needed my soda quick, Even though soda is supposed to make it worse, it did seem to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment