Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, April 27, 2012

The good egg - Phoenix, AZ


March 7, 2012

We arrived for a late breakfast it wasn’t very full in the place. The lady in front didn't know they had a table that would work for us. This wasn't because they were too crowded or anything, but because of me being in a wheelchair it sometimes makes it difficult to get to certain tables. But they did find one that would work. The waitress came pretty quickly. I had the basic breakfast with bacon; I ordered my eggs over easy.  This also came with potatoes and your choice of bread which I chose an English muffin. My parents both had the biscuits and gravy.  The food came fairly quickly.  

I thought the bacon was pretty good but other than that I didn't think the breakfast was all that good.  I didn't really like the potatoes too much they tasted ok, but they were a little on the hard side. Also my eggs which I ordered over easy were not runny at all, and were maybe over hard. The English muffin was just an English muffin.  


My parents both really enjoyed the biscuits and gravy which they do just about everywhere.  The good egg I thought was just ok there was nothing really too great or too bad.




2957 W. Bell Rd. Phoenix, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment