Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Inca Mexican restaurant – Ft. Collins CO

July 5, 2012


I met a couple of friends Lesley and David here for lunch.  I had previously been here about 8 or 9 years ago, but I didn’t remember much about it.  So I wanted to try this place out again.   We met around 12:30 and went inside.  The whole place seemed kind of empty.  When we were seated they brought out chips and salsa and took our drink orders. 

The chips seemed like ordinary chips and the salsa was kind of a runny type salsa with chunks of onions.  I actually thought it was pretty good.  Soon after they started bringing out the drinks, but they were all brought out one by one from different wait staff.  That was interesting but they got everything right.  Lesley had the enchilada and taco lunch combo both with beef, David had the pork burrito and I had the two beef enchilada combo all of these came with rice, beans and coleslaw.  After a while they brought out the food. 
My plate was I thought was alright, not anything really good or exciting, but nothing bad either.  The enchiladas were basic enchiladas with plenty of sauce on top, and had quite a bit of beef inside mixed with more sauce.  The rice and beans were not the greatest but not bad.  I wasn’t sure about the coleslaw, I don’t know if that is normal thing to have with Mexican food.  I have only seen it a couple of times.  I didn’t really like the coleslaw, but I don’t really like coleslaw to begin with. 
Lesley’s plate was basically like mine but had a taco instead of a second enchilada.  David’s pork burrito looked like there were big chunks of pork inside and looked good. they both seemed to like their food.

I wasn’t exactly turning cartwheels, but I did have a decent lunch that did its job of filling me up.







2413 South College Avenue  Fort Collins, CO 80525

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment