Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Celestino's New York Pizza - Ft. Collins CO

June 11, 2012


I was meeting a friend for lunch and we decided to stop by Celestinos and try it out.  My friend and I used to go to a pizza place quite often that had a chicken ranch pizza with chicken, ranch, tomatoes, bacon and jalapenos.  The place closed so we couldn’t get our favorite pizza anymore.  So when we saw that this place had a very similar pizza with green onions instead of jalapenos we had to order it.
The menu said their mediums were 14 inch, which I thought was a normal large.  We went ahead and ordered it at the counter and filled our own drinks and picked a table.  The table was kind of slanted, one end was high and one end quite a bit lower, but it still worked.  They brought plates out and after a while they brought out the pizza and asked if we needed anything else which we didn’t. 


The pizza was very good, not as good of a chicken ranch pizza that we used to get, but still very good.  I really liked the crust and the toppings were fresh and tasted pretty good.  I do want to go back sometime and try a more traditional pizza; I think it would be really good. 

We both enjoyed the pizza very much and had about half of it to take home since it was a rather large medium pizza.


 



306 West Laurel Street #113  Fort Collins, CO 80521

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment