Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

D' Corazon - Lakewood, CO


September 7, 2013




I wasn’t   a big fan of the salsa, it wasn’t too fresh and probably out of a jar, but mostly there was some flavor in there that I didn’t like.

 
 
I had a chicken chimichanga.  This was just ok the shredded chicken inside was good, but the whole thing was kind of fried, but not fully and not really crispy on the outside even the part that wasn’t covered in green chili.  The green chili was good, but had a different taste that I couldn’t figure out. 
 
 Mom and dad both had the chile relleno dinners, these were a lot better than my chimichanga and I wished I would have had them instead.

 
 

 

 11903 W 6th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80401

 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment