Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Peoria Stadium Peoria Arizona

March 9, 2014

I had heard about the food at Peoria Stadium and that they have the best food in the cactus league. But after just reading a few things online I still wasn't exactly sure what to expect. So the first thing we did was to take a loop around the Stadium and what I found was just about everything; barbecue gyros, garlic fries, hot dogs, stir fried noodles, multiple kinds of sausages, Italian beef, Chicago dog's and so much more. A large chunk of these things were all right inside the gate to the first base or third base side.
 
But there was also plenty around the outfield concourse which is where I found the Chicago dog. I had mine with everything on it and while it wasn't the best Chicago dog it was decent enough and I had a coke to go along with it.
 
 
After this we found our way to our seats and a couple innings in I decided I had to get some garlic fries. And they sure didn't skimp on the garlic. These were quite tasty but maybe could've used a little more salt and the other problem was a lot of the garlic fell off into the bottom of the paper boat and was hard to scrape back up but other than those two things they were very good. I enjoyed my food at Peoria Stadium but I didn't even scrape the surface of what they have and could have gone to multiple games and never had the same food.
 
16101 N 83rd Ave, Peoria, AZ 85382
  

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment