Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Salt City Burger Company Sandy Utah


June 20, 2014

We were headed out of Utah and headed back home but before we left we ate here for our last meal for lunch. For years now I've been missing Fuddruckers since it left Colorado a few years ago, so I was excited when it sounded like this place was similar with a topping bar that you can top your burger with whatever you want. Also some of the pictures of the onion rings didn't hurt either.
 
So in we went and were told to sit wherever would work best for us. This is where the place differentiates from Fuddruckers. Our waitress came and took our drink orders all three Cokes. After a while she returned to take our orders and I had the quarter pound burger with cheddar cheese and so did mom
 
and dad had the half pound cheeseburger with bacon. Mom had fries as her side and dad and I both had onion rings. When our food arrived our waitress pointed out where the topping bar was. I didn't do anything too crazy and just went for pickles, tomatoes, onions (both white and red) and lettuce and did get extra of all of them for when half the stuff pulls out when you're trying to eat it and I also got some ranch dressing for my onion rings.
 
 
The onion rings were really good, but not so good after they sat a while so make sure to eat your onion rings quick. These were not quite the best onion rings I’ve had but I wouldn't turn them down either. The burger was a pretty good burger not the greatest in the world, but made even better because of the customizing you can do to your own burger.  I was very happy and was ready to head back home.
 
 
 
 
9176 S Village Shop Drive
Sandy, UT 84094
 
 
 
 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment