Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Chris’ Café Santa Fe New Mexico

March 12, 2015

Driving home from phoenix and Albuquerque each year we find a different place to stop for lunch in Santa Fe. This year we picked Chris’ Café. This place is owned by Chris who was formerly from Tecolote café which was on diners drive-ins and dives years ago. So we stopped in around lunchtime this place is small and very crowded and not all tables were wheelchair accessible there was only one available which was rather small for the three of us. First we were all three ordered cokes and shortly thereafter our waitress was back to take our orders. I had the bacon breakfast burrito and I had it Christmas style because I can never figure out which to choose, so I just got both.  Dad had the sausage burrito and did the same thing with the chili.
 
 
And mom got an omelet with green chili.
 
 I thought this burrito was very good and was an all right size not the biggest one I’ve ever had but decent size it also had beans and hash browns on the side. This was a perfect meal for our last day of our trip and I couldn’t stop thinking about how great my burrito was all the way home and I never could figure out which chili I liked best because they were both delicious.

 
 
 
 
 
 
3568 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment