Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hot bagels Phoenix Arizona


March 11, 2015 

This place was in a little strip mall with some various other stores so we went for lunch before we left Phoenix.
 
I had the honey turkey sandwich and I picked a jalapeno bagel for the bread this came with onion, tomato, lettuce, mayo and spicy brown mustard this all tasted good but the bagel was tough and chewy which made it very hard for me at least to eat it.  This came with the chips, but you had no choice of chips just lays chips. Mom had a BLT
 
and dad the Reuben sandwich both thought they were okay, but I don’t think they were too excited.







 Tramonto Marketplace, 34640 North Valley Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85086


No comments:

Post a Comment