Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Town Pizza 2 - Aurora, CO

November 25, 2015

It was the day before Thanksgiving and we had to be in Denver and we thought that a nice wood fired pizza sounded good.  We had been to the original A town pizza and had a great pizza. This location was more convenient to where we were at. A town pizza 2 was bigger and had two pizza ovens instead of just one. Soon after we were seated our drink orders were taken we all three ordered cokes. When our waitress returned with the drinks she took our orders I got the #2 Short which had Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella and Pepperoni.  Dad got the #17 Jordo which had Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozzarrella, and Sausage.  Mom had the #1 Missy which had Tomato Sauce, Garlic, Fresh Mozzarella finished with Basil and Olive oil. The menu said you could and our waitress asked if we wanted to add all of oil basil so we all did. Soon after you could see the pizzas go in one of the two ovens and quickly come out and were finished with olive oil and basil. Then soon after they were delivered to our table.  
 
My pepperoni pizza was excellent maybe a few too many pepperonis if you can complain about that. Also the basil was a bit overpowering, but besides that everything on this pizza was excellent the bottom of the crust was a bit charred here and there which I thought was perfect.
 
I did actually think I liked my mom’s margarita better.  I liked it a bit better, but both were excellent.  Dad was very happy with his sausage pizza as well. I ate most of the pizza and took a box to enjoy the rest later.  Although I didn’t know when because Thanksgiving was coming the next day but I did eventually eat it.
 
 
 
 
 
10600 E Iliff Ave Aurora, CO 80014
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment