Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Black’s Barbecue – Lockhart, Texas

October 26, 2015

 
This place was not wheelchair accessible, so mom and dad went in and ordered. This was our first stop on our Lockhart barbecue journey so we didn’t want to do overdo it. We just got a plate with turkey and brisket and a couple sides and took it out to the side of the building where there were a couple of picnic tables. This I think was the one barbecue place in Lockhart that did have sauce, but I’m not sure why you would need it after how good the barbecue was.


The turkey was real good, but I think the brisket was even better and the best part of the brisket was the burnt part on the outside. The sides were okay, we tried the  regular coleslaw and potato salad and the one I like the most was like a spicy coleslaw. This at the time was the best barbecue I’ve ever had, but another Lockhart stop was coming shortly.
 
 
 
 
 
215 N Main St, Lockhart, TX 78644
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment