Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Las Glorias Mexican Grill– Phoenix Arizona

March 8, 2016

We were early so the place was mostly empty. We were seated quickly and chips with a bean dip and salsa was dropped off.
 
I typically don’t like being dips but this was very good and it chunks of I think green chilies, onions and maybe something else. I also enjoyed the salsa. On this night I wasn’t sure what to get, so I took my time with the menu but eventually I settled on the green chile burrito, dad had the red chile burrito and mom had a chile relleno and cheese enchilada combo.
 
 I really enjoyed this burrito it had large tender chunks of pork and green chilies and some tomatillos. It wasn’t very spicy, but it had really good flavor.
 
Dad also liked his red chile burrito as well it had the red sauce with chunks of beef in it.
 
 Mom said her chile relleno and cheese enchilada combo was good but didn’t elaborate. All these came with rice and beans which I thought were decent and mine also came with guacamole which I thought was pretty good too.  This was another successful try for Mexican food in Phoenix and while it wasn’t the greatest Mexican food, I would be more than happy to return.
 
  



 Las Glorias Grill
7835 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment