Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lemongrass Café – Moline Illinois

August 8, 2016

After a day visiting some of the John Deere attractions around the area including the harvester works factory and the John Deere pavilion, which was a couple blocks away we stopped in here for a bit early of a dinner. We parked back behind the restaurant and walked around to the front door which when we got there we found out it wasn’t wheelchair accessible. So we went back around to the back where they had the wheelchair accessible door. So we went in and were seated right away. After looking a bit at the menu we all three ordered a Coke $2.50 and I ordered the pad woon sen with chicken for $11.95 as did dad and mom got the pad Thai with chicken for $11.95. Then we sat and waited for a while and watched some of the staff interacting with a couple little kids that were there. They were very excited to see kids including our waitress carrying one of them around for a bit. Eventually our food came.
  
I thought my pad woon sen was pretty good. It had a glass noodles and vegetables and some sort of sauce. All of this tasted pretty good, but I have had better similar dishes. Dad seemed to like his too.
 
 
Mom enjoyed her pad Thai and I sampled it and I think it was better than when I got. I enjoyed this Asian place and wish I could go back and try some of their other things. Since they had many different Asian items from Thai to Korean to Chinese to Japanese and Vietnamese items that sounded good when reading the menu.
 
 
 
 
Address: 1419 5th Ave, Moline, IL 61265
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment