Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Anaya’s Mexican restaurant – Glendale Arizona

March 9, 2017

On this night where a tad early for dinner, so the place was completely empty so we were seated immediately.
 
Chips and salsa arrived just after that, this was pretty tasty but the salsa was a bit hot after a while and sure got my nose running. After enjoying this for a while our waitress was ready to take our order;
 
dad ordered some sort of burrito, I did the build your own combo and chose a beef enchilada with ground beef and a chile relleno. Mom also build your own combo with a chicken enchilada anise chile relleno. These combos came with rice and beans. These were not really exciting but decent and the rice had mixed veggies carrots corn peas and a couple green beans mixed in with the rice which I thought was a little strange, but was all right I guess. The beef enchilada was pretty much a basic beef enchilada it was pretty good and I don’t usually like soft chile relleno but I figured I’d give this one a try and it was really pretty good although if I had a choice I probably still take a crispy chile relleno. 
 
Dad thought his burrito was alright.
I’m not sure if they just had smaller portions or if I was really hungry but I completely cleaned my plate and had just enough room for some more chips and salsa. I would probably return to Anaya’s Mexican restaurant, it was pretty good Mexican food and a decent price.

    
9240 N 43rd Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302

 

No comments:

Post a Comment