Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Joe’s farm Grill – Gilbert Arizona

March 10, 2017

Joe’s farm Grill was featured on Diners drive-ins and dives years ago and we did visit quite a few years ago in 2011. So I thought it was about time to return. When we arrived the line was basically coming out the door and the line area was very crowded. Once we finally got through the line we ordered at one of the windows. I decided to get the farm burger ($9.17 including choice of side) and picked cheddar for my cheese and I also got French fries and a drink (to go along with this. My parents both got a burger as well and my mom also tried out the Asian slaw. Once we ordered we took our cups and found a table inside the building, but there was also plenty of outdoor seating as well. And once we filled our drinks and waited for a bit they called our number.  Mom went to get the food and brought it back to our table.
 
I thought this was a very good quality burger and the veggies on top; lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion were all pretty good and pretty fresh. I didn’t really like the pickles a ton because they were a little bit too sweet for me. My fries were pretty good hot, crispy and salty. Once we were done one of the employees that was cleaning some of the tables took our tray away and we were ready to go.
I enjoyed Joe’s Farm grill very much and would be very happy to return.







http://joesfarmgrill.com/

Address: 3000 E Ray Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85296


No comments:

Post a Comment