Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Mi Patio – Phoenix Arizona

March 11, 2017

After a spring training game we were hungry for Mexican food and after we drove past another place that looked extremely full we decided to stop at Mi Patio which was actually pretty crowded too.  When we entered after having to go find an accessible bathroom since theirs was not wheelchair accessible.
 
We were seated pretty quickly actually even though they were busy, but after we were seated we had to sit quite a while, but we did get our drink orders taken and chips and salsa was delivered.  After this we sat and waited and waited, but every time our chips for salsa got partially empty it was quickly refilled and I thought the chips and salsa were delicious.  
 
While we waited I finally decided on getting the Baja Chicken Burro ($10.49) with a cream sauce I'm not sure why I did, but I ordered it anyways. This was basically a chimichanga that was fried and baked.  I really liked the chicken inside and rest of the filling was quite good and there was even peppers and onions inside.  The sauce on top was a sour cream like tasting sauce.  I thought it did taste pretty good but I'm not sure I would get the same thing again the sauce anyways.  I liked this quite a bit and it was a bit different than a lot of chimichangas I've had and I thought it was a nice change. The came with rice which was just okay nothing too special.  
 
Dad had a Patio Chimi ($10.49) with beef and smothered in a tomatillo sauce which he liked quite a bit and mom had a chili relleno with rice and beans ($9.99) that she really enjoyed as well.  After we were done our waiter asked if we had been at a spring training game and wondered if we were from Colorado because of my hat.  At Mi Patio you may have to wait a little while, but while you're waiting they sure know how to handle your chips and salsa and don't let them get too low and after waiting I ended up with a very good dinner.
 
 
 
 
 
Address: 3347 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment