Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dilly’s Deli - Tempe AZ


March 8, 2018 


  

This was our first day in the Phoenix area and we happened to be in Tempe right next to the ASU campus and I remembered reading about a place called Dilly’s deli so that's where we decided to stop for lunch and with all the dilly dilly's going around how could we not stop. So we went in and went up to the counter I ordered the smoky mountain sandwich and picked ciabatta bread ($8.59).   


Mom got the dilly bird ($7.59) 


and dad got the Ruben ($8.59) they both had there's on dark rye bread. 


My sandwich was a rather large sandwich for me and I probably should've got the half size. I thought the sandwich was pretty good. I liked the smoked Gouda, turkey, bacon and the red onions, but what I didn’t like about this was the Russian mustard on it I thought it was okay for a while, but I eventually became pretty tired of it. I enjoyed Dilly’s deli except for the mustard but liked all the choices you had with different sandwiches and wouldn’t mind coming back and trying some of their other sandwiches. Dilly Dilly.


 http://dillysdeli.com/


Address: 414 W University Dr Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 85281

No comments:

Post a Comment