Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

La Hacienda - Chandler Arizona


March 9, 2018

We had finally arrived in Phoenix and I was craving Mexican food so we decided to stop here for lunch. When we arrived it wasn’t very busy and it never really became too busy while we were there.  So we were seated quickly and chips and salsa was brought to our table.  


 There were two salsas a milder version and a hot version.  The mild version was extremely bland. The hot was a bit hot, but tasted really good and the chips were pretty good too. 


After a bit of looking over the menu I decided to get the 2 enchiladas lunch combo.   


Mom got the enchilada and taco combo 


and dad got the burrito with shredded beef ($.75) and red sauce.

Most of the lunch combos were $10.95 and came with rice and beans. For my enchiladas I got one cheese and one beef. Right after we ordered they tried to deliver food to our table, but they had the wrong table.  I thought for a moment it was like a Jimmy John’s commercial. But we waited for a bit and soon after our food arrived on square plates. I enjoyed both of my enchiladas the beef and the cheese.  I don’t know which one I liked better but I enjoyed the combination. The rice and beans I thought were both pretty good. We enjoyed our lunch, I liked all my food, but I especially enjoyed the chips and salsa, the hot version at least was very good and I would happily return for another very good lunch. 
 





Address: 2051 W Chandler Blvd #1, Chandler, AZ 85224


No comments:

Post a Comment