Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Chandler ostrich Festival – Chandler AZ



March 11, 2018 

Once we found the food area there were so many choices including barbecue on a stick, fried items and just about everything you can imagine but eventually we found the ostrich burger stand. 



I ordered mine with cheese and it also came with grilled onions and pickles. They had condiments out on the table in front of the stand but I thought I should try it without. We found a nice grassy area next to the stand to eat. The burger was kind of like red meat like a regular beef burger, but there was a rather odd taste to it and I wasn't so sure if I liked it.  My dad ended up eating the other half.

No comments:

Post a Comment