Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, July 27, 2018

The Grande Stand - Scottsdale Arizona


March 13, 2018     

The whole place was completely empty when we were there which was between five and 6 o’clock.

This place was kind of like In n Out Burger but as a sit down restaurant and I thought better, but so was the price. I think In n Out Burger would be a far better value. We all three ordered The Standard with hand-cut fresh fries for $11.35.   



This included 2 patties with cheese and came with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions and homemade stand sauce.  This was a pretty good burger and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I also thought the fries are pretty good and they came with a dipping sauce.







Address: 7366 E Shea Blvd Ste. 112, Scottsdale, AZ 85260


No comments:

Post a Comment