Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Fresh Chile Sauce 3-Pack from The Fresh Chile Co

 For Christmas eve we had a brunch with the rest of the family.  Since this included a chile relleno casserole and a bacon egg and potato casserole I thought red and green chile would be perfect with it. 

I ordered the Fresh Chile Sauce 3-Pack from The Fresh Chile Co, which included jars of Fresh Red Chile, Fresh Green Chile, and Sun-Dried Chile on sale for $24.95.  I made sure to get the mild versions of each because they can get carried away with their heat in New Mexico.  I really liked both the red and the green, they were both tasty and both had a good amount of heat to them, but I’m glad I went with the mild.  The sun dried chile was alright as well but was sweeter and just not my favorite.  I enjoyed these sauces with both casseroles as well as chips and just eggs.  I thought the green went best with eggs, red with potatoes and both were good with chips.  This was all I had with the sauces but I’m sure they would be great on so many other things.

Having red chile and green chile was a perfect addition to our Christmas eve brunch   I can’t wait to order some more and try them in many more ways.




Hatch Green Chile & Hatch Red Chile | Fresh Chile (freshchileco.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment