Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Saz’s Statehouse Milwaukee WI

 September 14, 2011.

This was our last day in Milwaukee and I had to get more cheese curds before we left.  These were very very  good with a white barbecue sauce that was also good.  



I had half a Sandwich and soup and so did my mom.  We both got the barbecued pork sandwich which I thought had too much barbecue sauce which kind I covered up the meat,  and it was very messy. We both really enjoyed the broccoli cheddar soup.


My dad’s Ruben was good but he didn't really didn't think that it was the best.  He thought his froes were good and they came with ranch to dip them in.  My dad got full so I had to help him out and they were good.

5539 W State St  Milwaukee, WI 53208





Saz’s Statehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment