Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Polonez polish restaurant Milwaukee Wisconsin

September 14, 2011

I had not had much polish food before, so I wasn't really sure what it would be like. The meal came with your choice of cream mushroom or chicken noodle soup I had the mushroom.  I thought it was a very good soup.  It was creamy and full of noodles, and it was very good. 















My parents both had the chicken noodle soup and seemed to like it. A basket of rolls also came with the meal before meal which seemed pretty good there were a couple kinds, they did seem a little on the hard side. I had the pierogies half of potatoes and half with sauerkraut.  I dug right in and forgot to take a picture.  They were kind of plain really, but plain and simple is sometimes very good. They were also really filling.  It was a plate of six and didn't look like a lot, but I wasn't able to finsh all of them.  The sauerkraut ones were my favorite they were pretty good. My mom had the pork and beef pierogies which I tried one and it was good but my least favorite of the three.My dad had a cabbage rolls and he really didn't like it. This place is maybe a little pricey but I think it was pretty good and solid Polish restaurant.
4016 South Packard Avenue  St. Francis, WI 53235-4834

No comments:

Post a Comment