Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

machine shed Urbandale Iowa.

September 15, 2011
 We walked here from our hotel the sleep inn it was across both parking lots.

 It was a little chilly and I was starving so I thought something nice and hot will be good so I got the turkey pot pie and it was delicious.  It had a flaky crust was excellent and all the ingredients were very good, it was very creamy and it was just great. 
Before the meal  they brought a bunch of stuff out family style; bread with real butter,  spice cake as well as cottage cheese and coleslaw. My dad had the chicken fried steak and he thought it was very good. My mom tried the famous baked potato soup and really like it as well my dad also wanted a piece of cherry pie which I tasted and I was very good too.   The food was excellent, the portions were big and the service was good.  This place reminded me of a cracker barrel, but with a lot better food.




No comments:

Post a Comment