Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sol de Jalisco - Windsor CO

3/28/2012

I had been here previously when it was a different restaurant and I was kind of wondering if they just changed their name or if it was a completely new restaurant. When we got there my dad and I figured out quickly that it was a completely new place. They brought out chips and salsa as well as a bean dip right away.  The chips were okay but nothing special and I thought the salsa was all right but definitely not the best salsa ever had.  My dad really didn't like it at all nor did he like the bean dip which I also didn't care for. We both decided to get the beef enchiladas plate with rice and beans. I really didn't like the enchiladas too much and the rice and beans were not too exciting either. We did have a coupon for five dollars off which made the meal quite cheap ($15.03 w/ tip for 2) but we also did not like the meal very much. Our waitress was nice and did a good job. I was quite disappointed that they didn't just change the name because I thought the previous place was really really good and this place not so much.





1345 Water Valley Pkwy #300
Windsor, CO 80550

No comments:

Post a Comment