Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

El Tapatio – Grand Junction Colorado


August 22, 2013

We stopped here before a Grand Junction Rockies game.
 
 
They brought out chips and salsa and this slaw type thing. This was different than anything I've had with chips at a Mexican restaurant, I’m not even exactly sure what everything in it was, but it was good Just different. I really enjoyed the salsa, it was very fresh and one of the better salsas I've had in a while.
 
I decided to get the el tapatio enchiladas which had three different enchiladas pork with green sauce, a chicken enchilada with an orangish cream sauce and a chicken mole enchilada. All these are really good the pork with a green sauce was my favorite then the chicken with the cream sauce. Finally the mole was my least favorite, but still good, was a little too sweet for me. The Rice and beans were both good as well there were veggies in the rice, this was interesting but good. Mom and dad both had different combo plates I can't exactly sure what they were. But they didn't have many complaints.









1145 North Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment