Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My favorite muffin – Grand Junction Colorado



August 23, 2013

 
 
These muffins were huge and really delicious, but I think cupcakes would probably be a better way to describe them.


 
 I got a Boston cream pie muffin it was just like a Boston cream pie with chocolate on top in the cream in the middle. Mom got a carrot cake muffin dad got two muffins a Boston cream pie muffin and a blueberry cheesecake I think. We also got a variety of mini muffins. There were plenty of tables there to eat, but we took ours to go. On our way home this day we stopped at a rest area and ate the large ones.

The next day when we got home we ate the mini muffins. These were all really good and I don't think there was a bad one in the bunch. These muffins might just be the greatest muffins out there.








683 Horizon Dr, Grand Junction, CO ‎






View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment