Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Robert’s restaurant Salt Lake City Utah


June 16, 2014

After a long day of driving and an issue at our hotel we didn't want to go too far for dinner and Robert’s restaurant happened to be pretty close to the hotel. When we got there it wasn’t real busy and most of the tables just had one person there probably because this was close to the airport and close to multiple hotels. I didn't take long to look at the menu since I figure just a sandwich would be good. Dad ordered the Reuben with fries, mom had the Philly sandwich with a cup of soup which I can't remember which one it was. And I had the French dip and did a side salad since I didn't like the soup choices too much. Shortly after my salad and mom’s soup arrived. Mom thought the soup was just average and




my salad was pretty basic with a few too many black olives for my liking.   After this we waited and waited a little more, then the waitress came back with ketchup and fry sauce and whatnot and said the food wouldn’t be too much longer. Then we waited and waited a little more than you would think you would need to for sandwiches but eventually they came. All the food was there except for my au jus but our waitress noticed this right away and went to get it. None of us were too excited about our sandwiches

 
I thought the bread was decent at soaking up the au jus. But I thought the meat was kind of dry.



Mom's wasn't exactly what I would call a Philly and


Dad wasn't too excited about his.  Roberts’s restaurant was a bit disappointing, but it was convenient since it is close to the airport and close to multiple hotels.








145 N Wright Brothers Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84116



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment