Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana Scottsdale Arizona


March 10, 2015

This place is a certified Neapolitan pizza place and since I’ve been to a couple others in other places I figured let’s try this one out too. They have an Italian menu so I wasn’t exactly sure what some things were, but we figured out a few things like Fior di Latte was mozzarella which helped a lot. I was thinking that a margarita type pizza would be good and dad thought one of them with spicy salami on it would be good to. So we decided to order those two pizzas for the three of us as well as three cokes. Our waiter was nice and was on top of things and was even complete with a nice Italian accent.
 
The one pizza had spicy salami, mozzarella, tomato sauce and ricotta on top it was kind of different than anything I’ve had before but it was kind of like a pepperoni pizza but with better ingredients and the salami was better than any pepperoni I’ve ever had and was delicious.
 
 
The margarita pizza was simple with just mozzarella, tomato sauce and basil and was simple just like it should be and was excellent. This was a very good pizza place and I’ll be sure to visit it again.







Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana
8977 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment