Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Crackers and Company – Mesa Arizona

March 7, 2016

We visited Crackers and Company years ago and really enjoyed it, but just haven’t made it back until this day on our way to a spring training game.  I also wanted to try eggs benedict at a good breakfast place because I’ve had it at home with the hollandaise powder packet which I think is good, and at places like Perkins that wasn’t so good.  So I wanted to see how good it is at a good place.  When we got there it wasn’t packed but not empty either.  I ordered the eggs benedict, mom just ordered some pancakes and dad got a basic breakfast with eggs, sausage and pancakes.  
 
My eggs benedict was very good although I don’t think I’m too big on poached eggs.  But I really did like everything else especially the hollandaise sauce.  The potatoes that came with this were excellent and might be the best breakfast potatoes I’ve had. 
 
Dad liked his breakfast especially his pancakes and mom also had a good breakfast.  Crackers and company was excellent years ago and still is an excellent place for breakfast or lunch.
 

 
 
 

535 W Iron Ave #131, Mesa, AZ 85210

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment