Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Anzio’s Italian restaurant - Phoenix Arizona

March 6, 2016

This happened to be the same day that it was announced Peyton Manning was going to retire, so we decided to stop at an Italian restaurant and get chicken Parm. Once we arrived we were seated and had our drink orders taken mom and I both had water and dad ordered a Coke. We checked out the menu for a while, but I already knew what I was getting.  When the waitress came back mom and dad both ordered the lasagna and I the chicken Parmesan.  All of these came with a salad and garlic bread. I also substituted rigatoni for the spaghetti that came with the chicken Parmesan. Soon after our salads were delivered. 
 
This was a good enough salad maybe could have used some tomatoes and cucumbers but it was decent, I had wine with ranch dressing which was pretty good. Soon after we had time to eat our salads our entrées arrived with a basket of garlic bread.
 
I didn’t really like this chicken Parmesan very much and the chicken was not the best it was a bit tough.  Everything else about it was okay just not very exciting.
 
Also the garlic bread I didn’t like too much either.
 
 
Mom and dad both thought the lasagna was just okay and it definitely had better garlic bread. I thought it was a good idea to go somewhere for chicken Parm especially since Peyton Manning was retiring, but unfortunately the chicken parm that tastes so good was not here.
 

 




Address: 12418 N 28th Dr #1, Phoenix, AZ 85029




No comments:

Post a Comment