Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Regional fast food: Blake's Lotaburger - Bernalillo New Mexico and Gallup New Mexico


March 6, 2018 and March 17, 2018


For years I've seen Blake's Lotaburger in New Mexico but I had never stopped at one but finally we stopped in on our way through Gallup and Bernalillo New Mexico. They have burgers with cheese, bacon and green chili as a topping options. I went with green chili and cheese and I got this along with a drink and fries. 
 


This was a basic fast food burger and not too exciting by itself and was topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard and onions. Then when I added the cheese and green chili it made it excellent. The green chili had quite a bit of heat to it and I’m glad I had the cheese to cool it down a little bit. 


The fries I thought were pretty good too especially the seasoned ones which were kind of a battered fry. These two trips to Blake's Lotaburger were successful, it was excellent and I definitely would go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment