Welcome

Welcome to my Good Eats blog, here you will find taste tests, food product reviews, recipes and some restaurant reviews.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Sonora Grill – Ogden Utah


August 19, 2018 

This place was right across the street from our hotel. So on a Sunday we went there for their brunch. When we first arrived we were seated and had a bowl of large tortilla chips delivered. 


The chips were half a tortillas size along with a red salsa and a green salsa. I think I liked the red salsa a little better but they were both good. Eventually we ordered


 I ordered the potato and chorizo breakfast burrito which came with a Verde sauce on top. This was a very tasty burrito that had chorizo, potatoes, cheese and avocado inside. All the filling was really good but the only problem was it was not very well mixed. 





Dad had a steak and egg breakfast burrito 


and Mom had different breakfast burrito I can’t remember which. They both thought these were all right. I really enjoyed my breakfast burrito and would come back for another or come another time and try something else. 







 Address: 2310 Kiesel Ave, Ogden, UT 84401

No comments:

Post a Comment